I had my eye on interviewing Molly Mahar of Stratejoy, because I knew that she had become a mother and was learning all about how to balance motherhood with running a business–and this is something huge huge huge that many life coaches entering the market would need.
So, then: Meet Molly.
What’s above is just a snippet of our longer interview, which covers:
- thoughts on training and certification (and insecurity)
- how Molly sets up systems for being a mom and running a business
- the things Molly chooses to prioritize in her life, when time gets limited
- how to survey your “super clients” and use that to grow your practice
- how to use existing structures that other coaches have put into place, to guide your own structures
Learn more. Rock newsletters. Double traffic. Find clients. Create passive income. Cross-pollinate to expand your audience. Keep content fresh. Learn the difference between demographics and psychographics. Save money on website design.
This is the complete program for life coaches that gives you an edge. Get it, today.
Molly is a Coach, Teacher, Writer, Mama and Community Builder for Gutsy Women. She believes in going big, that honesty is the best policy, and in the undeniable fact that we are all deserving of fulfilling right fit lives.